Monday, November 26, 2012

Arrived

Hola all!  We are in our quaint hotel room in Lima, Peru.  2 twin beds for the 3 of us.  I'm not complaining; I would sleep on the street about now!
We flew out at 12:50 from KC and I've never been more grateful for 2 things: that we weren't on a 6AM international flight and my parents! My parents drove us and helped us carry our ridiculous bags. 2 of our 'to be checked' bags weighed 60 pounds each so we had to re distribute 20 pounds into our carry-ons.  Our flights were on time and very smooth!  Even the long one from Atlanta to Lima felt short.  Laney did really well!!
We just checked into our hotel and carried the bags one last time for the day.  I'm pretty sure my body is broken but tomorrow is a new day! :)  I was so tired, chatting with Logan online, that I didn't even look when the phone rang in our room.  Strange--we know no one and it's 1AM here.
But the call was to tell us that our attorneys are picking us up at 8AM sharp.  What that means is Here We Go!  It is very possible that we will get to meet our kids for the first time tomorrow!  That makes me want to cry and yell and jump up and down!  I can't even believe it!
Please continue praying for us; we don't want to be tired and miss a moment of this great story!

Sidenote: all the buttons on the blog are in Spanish to me which is funny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dwell

I have gotten my head kicked in the last several weeks.  Do you know those weeks?  Where things are said about you-true or untrue-you don...